Saturday, 1 April 2017

TEA ROSE

Time flies!!!
I cannot believe it has been such a long time between my posting.

I have had trouble trying to find a place where to sell my paintings.

I have at last landed on a permanent site. It is my very own site with secure payment!!!
Secure for my customers and myself. I can send my paintings either in UK or all over the world.
The choice is mine!
I am transferring my watercolours. If you wish to have a look:


There is even a blog there where I post the latest painting etc..
and you can subscribe to my email list.
You would only receive an email when I am adding a painting. No spam!

So, coming back to the title of my post.
I am presenting you with my latest Pure Watercolour.
On Fine Art paper Arches
Fine art artist paint Winsor Newton


"Tea Rose"

Post a Comment

Aliya, the little bridesmaid

My latest watercolour with a touch of White gouache on the garment On Paper Saunders Waterford Winsor Newton Fine art artist p...