Wednesday, 16 November 2016

WEBSITES DISTRUPTION - Paintings for sale

Knowing that most of my followers read my post on this blog...

Just to inform you my page Paintings for sale on

is not working properly

Nothing wrong with the site. I was trying to display the paintings on larger format.

As it slowed down the site, I decided to transfer them to another site.

In a few days my Paintings for Sale will be on:


Hopefully with more details and also, showing paintings that are too large and heavy to send and so will be available from my studio only.

To see the paintings, Contact me on my website.
I will give you my phone number and address.


***
Post a Comment

REPRODUCTIONS

I have been known to paint a few reproductions Here is one. Reproduction of one of Chardin's work. I am very fond of this artist....

Popular posts